As our federal, state and community officials encourage increased social distancing, we ask you to consider avoiding any in-person office visit in favor of other remote means of transacting business and accessing your accounts, where possible.
Our office hours will be 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday until further notice.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection to members and staff, we ask that any visitor:
- Call (415) 499-9780 before visiting our office. Our office is open only for essential business at this time.
- Wear a mouth and nose covering. The CDC now urges everyone to wear a face covering when outside your home.
- Deposit checks at our ATM or using our smartphone app. Deposits are not being accepted in the office.
- Deposit cash at our ATM. To reduce risk of infection, cash is not being accepted in the office.
- Withdraw cash at any ATM. Cash is not being dispensed in the office. During this crisis, you may use any ATM without a fee from us, although the owner of non-COOP Network ATMs may charge you their fee.
Our Contact page is a convenient and safe alternative to an office visit. Also, your accounts are always accessible with:
💻 Home Banking
Manage your accounts from your computer.
- See account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up account alerts
- Review cleared checks
To sign up for Home Banking, call us at 415/ 499-9780.
🏧 30,000 FREE ATMs Nationwide
Locate our surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs here.
NEW: We’re also waiving our fee when you use another institution’s ATM during this time.
We will continue to keep you updated and be sure to follow us on Facebook for the latest news.
This update effective as of April 8, 2020.